Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Cover Girls - Scrapbooking Memories - Vol 13 No 11


Mini Me - Mirror, Mirror on the wall, I am my mother after all!
Woop Woop - First time I have ever submitted and I got the Cover - how stoked am I, like TOTALLY! OK so it's not actually my smiling face but my name is there somewhere, so that does it for me and I can now tick it off my bucket list lol
 My sister Wendy & her daughter Abbee
I really don't consider myself to be a LO girl, I struggle let me tell you. I would like to thank my sister Ang & Nic Howard for all the inspiration, techniques, encouragement & everything else that goes with pulling a LO together. If it wasn't for them I would still only have one LO in my album, bless their white cotton socks!
September is definitely my month, I'm loving every bit of it & I'm not sure i could top it -  A DT call up, Cover Girl, Bali & another year older. Not looking forward to adding another digit, but i guess the upside is i can add a little wiser to that list too.

Take Care

2 comments:

  1. RAe...you are on a roll and I'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats Rae!!! totally luv this LO and was chuffed for you when I read that it was yours!!! fabulous mth for you hey! {bought some of your stuff from SC a while ago, will need to put in an order online, cause i LUV IT! :D} x

    ReplyDelete