Monday, October 1, 2012

My Postie Rocks!!


Boiled Lollies are a winner with me & because i am such a good customer my Postie blessed me with these goodies the other day - yummo!!!

It didn't take me long to empty the tin lol........ i had plans for that tin!
So with the tin & some of this


Helmar D├ęcoupage & Craft Paste is a thick water based paste glue. Designed specifically for  most Craft applications and the bonding of  D├ęcoupage cut outs to the surface of your chosen project.
Surfaces include Wood, Ceramic, Tin, Metal, etc.
&&&& boy oh boy did it work treat...............who said treat lol !!
Lace, a Filigree Flower with some tiny roses in the centre & a touch of ink sprays added the finishing touches to my little tin.
I love this technique so much I have started a canvas bag as soon as i finish it i'll be sure to share until then take care and happy creating


5 comments:

  1. oh my...this turned out beautfully Rae!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Rae. Love it. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just looking at those very tins today cos I just can't walk past a tin!
    And now I know I will *have* to get one (the sugar-free boiled lollies for me).
    That is the most beautifully decorated tin I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete